[3830] CWOpen N5ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen N5ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2016 00:13:03 +0000
CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   79    27
   20:  185   139
   15:   61    52
   10:
-------------------
Total:  325   218  Total Score = 70,850

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I made almost half of the Qs in 1st hour and it was then down from there.  We
have still sun here for couple more hours+ so signals on 40 were very weak to
listen and we can just forget 80 this time.  I think I didn't work anyone with
higher number until sometime in 2nd half of it when right coast got propagation
advantage.  Anyway, fun event.  It felt like participation was lighter than last
year, or it could also be that it just felt that way due to bands being weaker.
Will be interesting to see report on it when results are published.  Tnx for
QSOs and 73 de Marko N5ZO