[3830] TnQP VE9AA SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP VE9AA SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 03:17:33 +0000
Tennessee QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 7.25
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5      0      0       4
   80:   32      5      0      24
   40:   58     23      0      48
   20:   28      8      0      25
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  123     36      0     101  Total Score = 48,877

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I'll say this: Ted, W4NZ is a M-A-C-H-I-N-E ! ! ! Way to go Ted.  FB job.
I don't know what he was running......I am dyin' to find out.  He was by far
the loudest mobile out there today (K5YAA's setup?) and louder than a  lot of
home stations.....even on 80m.   I am not exactly sure how many Q's I made with
this cyborg, but probably around ~33.......would've been more, but I was just
unable to put in a full time effort.   I told Ted last week I'd put in an
appearance.  I appeared !

Doin' a little wood working, made a full supper for the family, down to the
store, etc. so I missed a few counties.

Onto the prop:
Never checked 10
Heard K4TCG on 15m but couldn't raise their attn.
20m was so-so but went long pretty early.  Shame....this is a workhorse band
from here at one FULL F2 hop.
40m was real good once we got close to sunset.  TN is roughly 2250kms from here
and even the VE3's (well, VE3KZ in particular, hi.... beat me in just about
every single jump ball.) HI
80m was 'meh' at first, but once the sun set, it was actually pretty good.
160m was a wasteland but did work a few there with a little bit of trouble.

Saw NS4X spotted a lot, but only worked once.
 Saw N2WN spotted plenty but only heard 3 times.

Lots of home stations. Wish there were more QRO mobiles.  Where was W0BH and
K5YAA......I know K5KG/m was out west.

All in all a nice party.  Wish I would've had the full allotment of time
available to me.  Pretty sure I got punished in the standings, but it sure was
fun while it lasted !

C'est la vie !

73 de Mike VE9AA
dit dit

2 x IC-7410's, lots of weird wires, ~500w, N1MM+