[3830] All Asian SSB VU2MUD SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vu2mud@yahoo.co.uk, vucg@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB VU2MUD SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 15:23:20 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: VU2MUD
Operator(s): VU2MUD
Station: VU2MUD

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: MK83SA
Operating Time (hrs): 05:28

   80:
   40:
   20:    9     6
   15:  100    29
   10:
-------------------
Total:  109    35  Total Score = 7,945

Club: VU Contest Group

Comments:

With a major festival over the weekend, my participating time was always going
to be rather low.  The propogation looked up in the week leading to the weekend
promising a decent run with my moderate setup.  How things can go wrong!! This
was another lesson in experiencing an ionospheric variations.  progpogation
would be open for AS LONG AS 10-15 minutes!!! Followed by lows as short as 15
minutes!!! CQ's would go unanswered for long period - scanning around would be
met with absolute silence!!

Overall needed to cross my last year score of 77qs - once that was through next
target was 100Qs.  Then aimed at 100Qs on 15m.  after that it was trying to pass
some QSO points to others before winding up.

Hope propogation/ personal setup improves by next year!!  Will certainly be
back for another test in the CONTEST next year

73 de VU2MUD