[3830] WAE SSB W6YX(N7MH) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB W6YX(N7MH) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 00:39:17 +0000
WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:   24    10    16
   20:  194   211    40
   15:   30    24    18
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  248   245    74  Total Score = 80,852

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Too much else going on to put in a full-time effort. Missed the second evening
on 40 and 20 due to the CW Sprint. EME work at the shack required power to be
shut down for an hour on Saturday.

High power is a lot more fun than low power which I tried last year, especially
when band conditions are not great in an SSB contest. I had some nice runs on 20
on Saturday morning after getting spotted.

73,
-Mike, N7MH