[3830] NA Sprint CW K4XU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4XU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 03:00:27 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   78     :50
   40:  110    1:40
   20:   73    1:30
---------------------

Club:

Team: Oregon Sprinters

Comments:

20m seemed to poop out early. Moved to 40m before the first hour was up. 40m was
hot from the start and the noise level was low. I moved to 80m at 0230 and was
pleased to find it open and quiet for the most part. It must have been this way
for most of the country because I was getting out. Not too many second QSOs per
the initial as expected with low power, but lots of targets.
Only 25 second radio QSOs, but six of them were mults. The only mults heard but
missed were DE and KY.
thanks for the fun.
Dick