[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W9SZ Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9sz.zack@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF W9SZ Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 00:57:33 +0000

  3.4:   4      4
  5.7:   2      2
  10G:   3      3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  55     43  Total Score = 5,375

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was my best VHF contest this year. I was only active in the contest on
Sunday. The weather was perfect, there was no wind at all, only a couple
equipment problems; I just happened to bring the correct tools with me to
repair them in the field. Conditions seemed to improve on 144 MHz in late
afternoon. My new portable antenna mast arrangement seems to work very well.