[3830] ARRL Sep VHF NF2RS/R(@K2QO) Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2QO@mac.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF NF2RS/R(@K2QO) Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 01:22:37 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  496   116  Total Score = 74,356

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

K2ZR and I had a nice run from Western CT on Saturday to an overlook above the
Attica Prison on Sunday night. We almost made our Q goal of 500, but at least
mults on 222 and 432 were up over last year. So there's that. Actually, our
score is better than last year due to a pile of work put into the XV432 and
XV222 transverters in a attempt to exorcise their demons. Conditions seemed to
be better than usual on 222 and 432 also. Replacing the 432 Cheap Yagi with a
DS Rover Yagi was a nice addition. Other than that, the setup and route were
same as 2015.

At this point, the only way to make a higher score is to adopt overnight
digital modes or stay on east coast for more grids. Or maybe more hams in WNY
could jump in?

Thanks to the guys who were the Q winners in our log with 10 or more each:
K1TEO K2LIM KF2MR/R N2SLN/R W2CCC W2EA W2SZ W3HHN W3SO WB1GQR WE1P

Now it's time to work on the new improvement list!

73,
NF2RS/R team of K2ZR and K2QO