[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K5ZM(@W7VO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K5ZM(@W7VO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 04:23:52 +0000
NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: K5ZM
Operator(s): K5ZM
Station: W7VO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:   8
   20:
---------------------
Total:   8     Mults = 8  Total Score = 64

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: SWACC

Comments:

Ho Li Kao. What on God's green earth happened during this contest?? Lost the
first hour to what I initially thought were software problems -this was the
first use of the Signalink USB and RTTY on the W10 machine. But we looked,
read, and tested until we ran out of things to look at, read, and test and
could find nothing wrong. So I kept banging my head against the wall..., er, I
mean I kept hammering away and over the remaining 3 hours managed to work 8
guys. I just was not being heard, save for those 9 Qs. We've got a lot work to
do before next weekend!!

73, and sincere apologies to my fellow SWACCers.

Ian, K5ZM