[3830] NJQP K0BAK Mob/Rov/Port LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kobak@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NJQP K0BAK Mob/Rov/Port LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 17:34:24 +0000
New Jersey QSO Party

Call: K0BAK
Operator(s): K0BAK
Station: K0BAK

Class: Mob/Rov/Port LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:   0      12
   40:   0     154
   20:   0     295
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     461  Mults = 54  Total Score = 24,894

Club: South Jersey Radio Association

Comments:

Very few NJ stations heard, but mostly called CQ. 13 NJ contacts in 6 counties.
I even had 30 DX contacts, more than twice the NJ stations (wish I could count
DX countries as multipliers)! Didn't have time to look for CW stations.
Operated from NJ NPOTA sites, which generated a lot of contacts. This sure
isn't like the PA, VA or NY QPs where there's a lot more QP contestants on the
air.

mults: 44 states, 3 provinces, 6 counties, 1 DX (30 contacts)
activated 9 NJ counties (planned for 11 though)