[3830] TxQP KE0TT SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP KE0TT SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 00:28:55 +0000
Texas QSO Party

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:   25
   20:   90
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  115     0       0  Mults = 79  Total Score = 27,255

Club:

Comments:

K3/10 at 5 watts to wires up about 30'.  Enjoyed the CW activity, both fixed
stations and mobiles.  Sigs were up and down both days, and QRN a problem late
Saturday, keeping this op's scores down this year.  Had fun in the chase, as
always.  Thanks for your copy of my feeble QRP sigs, especially with the QRN,
QSB, and my low antennas (for now).  C U next time, and thanks for the fun.
73,  Dan,  ke0tt