[3830] CQ WW RTTY WV6I(N6WM) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6WM@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WV6I(N6WM) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:02:58 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WV6I
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Livermore, CA CM97EQ
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Remote Operation

   80:   42       20      2     3
   40:  125       36     28    14
   20:  155       34     29    14
   15:  178       17     24    18
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  500      107     83    49  Total Score = 247,365

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wanted to shack down the K6LRG station prior to CQP next week.  We had K7NV over
last week to repair our broken rotor, and the station has been somewhat dormant
during the off season so wanted to battle test it a bit.

500q's did the trick, I am confident the station is ready for the season and it
performed well.  I expect to see some monster scores if I was able to do this
while otherwise preoccupied.. conditions seemed to fluctuate but glad to have
EU there on 15,20 and 40.  80 saturday was not great from my location.

8 hours of run run.. and about 30min picking off a few mults.

@K6LRG.. 500w kpa 500 for High(quarter)power.
204ba/F12 EF415/Cushcraft 402CD
remote to station from Fremont CA.

73 and seeya next time