[3830] CQ WW RTTY N2BJ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2bj@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N2BJ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 17:55:19 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2BJ
Operator(s): N2BJ
Station: N2BJ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:  114       34      11     6
   40:  262       46      40    15
   20:  313       27      78    23
   15:  108        3      44    16
   10:    0        0       0     0
------------------------------------
Total:  797      110     173    60  Total Score = 585,844

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My Alpha 87A took a dump on 75M Saturday nite and the problems continued all day
Sunday trying to get the alternate rig with Microham Keyer and N1MM working
properly. Had to run Low power on the solid state amp as I was able to get on
for the last hour of the contest.
Also had company here all weekend from NY as well as the grand kids and my
daughter and her husband.
It was a nice day on Saturday and my wife convinced me since I couldn't get all
the equipment running to spend the day at the pool with the family which I ended
up doing.
This weekend was not meant to be contesting and my score shows it. Now to start
repairing the amp and my Flex TX relay which appears to have got hosed.