[3830] CQ WW RTTY VU2PTT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vu2ptt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VU2PTT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 05:26:31 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VU2PTT
Operator(s): VU2PTT
Station: VU2PTT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MK82tx
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    0       0        0     0
   40:  155       1       62    23
   20:   92      10       56    18
   15:  113       0       50    19
   10:    9       0        7     6
------------------------------------
Total:  369      11      175    66  Total Score = 257,292

Club: VU Contest Group

Comments:

Decided to spend more time in the RTTY version of CQWW - but missed most of the
prime time on 15 and 20m due to prior commitments. Look forward to spend more
time next year. It was amazing to see 20m and 15m jam packed all the way upto
150. So also on 40m, I saw some signals above 7100, just speaks for the growing
popularity of the mode.

Running AFSK Tx on 2Tone running under N1MM, Gritty 2nd decoder, TS-590SG +
AL80B (400 w), 40m 2-el phased verticals, 20m dipole, 15 & 10m fishing pole
verticals, all antenna at 60' on a small rooftop.

Due to the prime time breaks, decided to turn this into a mult hunting affair.
Worked many good mults on 40m including HP3, C37, FM, FG which are pretty tough
from out here. 20m and 15m sounded decent but could not spend much time there.

Good to hear several VU stations including the RTTY masters VU2NKS and VU2LBW
along with a host of new contest regulars like AE, IBI, MUD etc.

Odd one which I hope hthe organizers will fix - KP4BD was sending his ITU zone
11 instead of CQ zone 08. I logged as sent by him :)

Thanks to all who called in and also decoded my not so great signals.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT