[3830] CQ WW RTTY LX7I M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, helmut@photo42.de
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY LX7I M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 06:09:24 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A DL8LAS DJ6GI DL9OLI DK5ON DL6ZBN DL8LR DF7ZS
Station: LX7I

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  836       24      63    15
   40: 1161       47      93    28
   20: 1415       54     112    34
   15:  846       46      94    29
   10:   66        0      39    15
------------------------------------
Total: 4324      171     401   121  Total Score = 7,416,486

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Wow, now you can really tell that we are on the downslide of the sun cycle. This
year we finished CQWW RTTY with a claimed score two million points below last
year’s claim! Especially here in the north we were hurt by almost zero 10m
openings into state side on both days. Ten meter seemed totally wiped out for
hours during bright sunshine.

Apart from the score it was a fine weekend. We had a great crew with 3 new
operators @ LX7I and a lot of fun all the time. As always, Philippe LX2A
prepared a very nice station for us and we had very little setup work on
Friday. Due to station rebuilding work there was some interference between the
stations that made the use of certain band combinations impossible, but it will
be addressed shortly.

I cannot agree more with some of the comments on the CQ reflector about the
efficiency of many many well cut macros. The number of useless code being
transmitted seems to be decreasing every year.

Thanks to the station owner Philippe for putting such a fine station together
and to the entire team for a flawless weekend. Congratulations to 4O10A and
IQ9UI who outperformed us this time.

I wish live scoring would be mandatory for the TOP 10 in each category, it adds
so much FUN to the game!

Thanks to everyone who called us and sorry for the ones we could not decipher.

Radios: 2x IC-7700, 1x IC-7850 and 1x FTDX-5000 (backup never used)

Antennas: visit lx7i.com

Operators: LX2A, DL8LAS, DJ6GI, DL9OLI, DK5ON, DL6ZBN, DL8LR and DF7ZS.

73 and see you in WAEDC RTTY!

Helmut  DF7ZS

www.df7zs.de
www.lx7i.com