[3830] CQ WW RTTY F4DSK SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY F4DSK SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 20:39:08 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: F4DSK
Operator(s): F4DSK
Station: F4DSK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 41

   80:  167       11      43     9
   40:  418       34      76    22
   20:  465       44      73    24
   15:  234       25      67    27
   10:   43        0      26    14
------------------------------------
Total: 1327      114     285    96  Total Score = 1,580,535

Club:

Comments:

Always a pleasure to take part to CQ WW RTTY.
Equipement was IC-7600, running SO1V with 80w, without interface, all decoded
with internal decoder, and all callsigns taped on keyboard to send and to log
(backup never used). Hadn't enough time to configure Microham USB III and N1MM,
with the tranceiver, before the contest. Will improve it for the next year...
Antennas OB 11-5 for 20/15/10, 2 elts on 40m and inverted V dipole for 80.
Propagation could have been better especially on 15m sunday afternoon UTC when
K index dropped to 5 and so conditions to NA were reduced to minimum. In the
same time 10m offered a short and good surprise with reports S 9+ with West
indies, SA, AF, Middle East and some parts of EU. Unfortunately, to many
contesters don't take care about 10m opening during minimum solar cycle so we
could have had many more stations to work during this nice opening.
Result is satisfying in this conditions as I made almost same score (1.673.000
last year) with more QSO but less multipliers (that said I think that I could
have made much better on 15m even with this propgation).
C U next year.
    Dimitri F4DSK