[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:19:55 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 28

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  10     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  10     10  Total Score = 100

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Got spoiled being at home the last 2 weeks using the bigger antennas and
sometimes higher power.  Only time today for the defactor QRL standard
(aka" The coffee break 10)

It's reassuring to know there are guys with good (maybe I could even say GREAT
in some cases) ears out there, who I can almost guarantee will hear my mobile
signal.
(not neccesarily worked today, but in the past history has shown that:
K4RO, N4AF, F6HKA, VE3MGY, VE3KI, AA3B, K3WW, N5AW, AD8J, VE2FK, KC4D, K4RUM,
NA8V, NW2K, N4ZZ, all have consistently great ears, whether they are running
100w or 1000w and are either weak or strong here. (this is not a comprehensive
list).

I do have to give extra kudos to F6HKA and N5AW who are probably the 2 furthest
stns from me (on the above list), who very very rarely fail to hear me, no
matter how weak they are.  That says a lot.

There are others who have consistently very poor ears,who are often s9 or
stronger but seldom hear me but I will not embarrass them here.  I know from my
own situation with a 20/9 electric fence next door, that sometimes it's really
just beyond your control.

Well done fellas !

Mike VE9AA/m in the MINI today