[3830] CaQP K7SV SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K7SV SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 23:27:10 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   40      3
   40:   71     41
   20:  119     21
   15:   87     69
   10:   25     15
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, despite lousy conditions, CQP had good activity and was a lot of fun once
again. Bands were in pretty poor shape, especially Sunday. 10 did open to most
of the state on Saturday, working everything between San Diego and Sierra. I
expect that activity on 10 would have been better if the many hadn't written it
off this year. Signals on 80 were quite weak, but the Qs were available if one
worked at it. No Qs on top band this year. Heard a few stations, but no-one
heard me. I do note a really nice signal from K6VO on 160. Tks for an enjoyable
weekend. CU next year!