[3830] CaQP VE9AA SOFixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE9AA SOFixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:18:57 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOFixed QRP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): .01

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   1      0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Repeat after me.  MAR (or MR as you call it), is *NOT* a Province.
The way the CQP folks have it, it's not even a RAC section (as bad as *that*
is)

Every year I see laments & complaints that MR was missed (apparently there
was someone on from PEI, but not sure who that was) and every year I post
messages here on 3830 or direct to your committee but they always fall on deaf
ears, despite there being some very intelligent folks in W6.

True, some of us up here don't care a rats patootey what we send as an
exchange.

I maintain there are an equal # of us contesters that for obvious reasons would
rather send our Provinical designation "NB, NS, PEI, NF/LB" that we do
in 95% of all other contests where States/Provinces are mults.

If your "MR" particip[ation is low or lacking in the USA's biggest
QSO party, you maybe have looked past the fact that you have arbitrarily lumped
"all us guys" into one giant 'convenient' area.

The ARRL for Sweepstakes is nearly as bad.

That's it.

Mike VE9AA "NB"