[3830] CaQP W6YI(N6MJ) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dann6mj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6YI(N6MJ) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 06:26:53 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6YI

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    25      1
   80:   167    129
   40:   301    326
   20:   313   1003
   15:   259    329
   10:    40    145
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1105   1933  Mults = 58  Total Score = 416,382

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks again to Jim, W6YI for being an amazing host.  He spent a ton of time
getting things prepared, and we couldn't have done it without the assistance of
John, K6AM.  CQP is always tough to get ready for since WinTest refuses to do
this contest.  We had to scramble to get N1MM working, but once we got it
working everything worked fine.

It was a pleasant surprise to find 10m wide open on Saturday afternoon.  It
opened briefly on Sunday as well, but only made a handful of q's there.  Thanks
to everyone for the Q's and QSY's.

73,

Dan N6MJ