[3830] Oceania CW N6KI(@NX6T) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW N6KI(@NX6T) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2016 08:39:20 +0000
Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: NX6T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  11      8
   20:  17     11
   15:  11     10
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  39     29  Total Score = 2,726

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Just played around for 5 hours Saturday eve by remoting into NX6T portable site.
My lousy ATT DSL connection just barely let me operate but wouldn't let me
search and pounce much due to connection latency. My 3 EL SteppIR at 40 ft was
locked on 20 mtr band as I will go to NX6T site in near future to connect it up
for remote control. So, I used the SteppIR with antenna tuner on 15 mtr band and
still managed to knock out 11 QSOs to Oceania countries. 2 El 40 mtr yagi at 45
ft worked fine from our 900 ft hill with clear shot to Pacific Ocean. Radio was
K3 barefoot. 73 de N6KI