[3830] SAC SSB RM5A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm6lrr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB RM5A SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2016 16:35:46 +0000
Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: RM5A
Operator(s): RM2D
Station: RM5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Vereya
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:  123    34
   40:  151    34
   20:  183    41
   15:   83    24
   10:   52    20
-------------------
Total:  592   153  Total Score = 90,729

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

SAC SSB is a favourite since many years. Thanks Igor RD3BV for letting me use
his excellent station!

As always, my sincere appreciation for all fantastic Scandinavian operators.
Without your willingness to QSY to 10 and 15 meters, this score would not be
even half of what it became. I really admire you guys for making the effort to
move to unpredictable high bands (10 and 15 meters) in the middle of the night,
to challenge the sporadic MS/Troposcatter openings we have between Moscow Region
and Scandinavia. If I was only a few hundred kilometers further away, I would
have lost all those 10 meter contacts and 20 multipliers for sure during the
low SFI we experience at this end of the sunspot cycle.

Rig this time FT-5000DX, with 1 kW and the following antennas:

80 meters:  Dipole
40 meters:  4 element yagi and 3 element Delta Loop fixed to Scandinavia
20 meters:  3 x 5 element stack and 7 element fixed yagi to Scandinavia
15 meters:  5 element yagi / 7 element yagi
10 meters:  5 element yagi / 7 element yagi

Thanks again for great weekend with the Scandinavians!

73 de Mats RM2D (SM6LRR) @ RM5A