[3830] PaQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 03:01:15 +0000
Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   35     12
   40:   73     81
   20:   20     10
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:  128    103      0         0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 24,400

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

WOW! Activity was excellent and the band conditions from SC to PA was awesome!
First off, I am running an IC-751 at 75w to a 80/40 dipole at 10 feet and a 20m
G5RV Jr at 5 feet. On Saturday, I started on 40m and moved to 80m at 0000z. 40m
was still in good shape, but the PA guys moved to 80m early. 80m got better as
the evening progressed. Had a short amazing 20m opening this morning and after
being gone most of the day, returned to 40m for the last 1.5 hours of the
contest. I even 'ran' several times during the event with nice results. I'd
like to thank the mobile/rover ope who went the extra mile for all of us. Also,
the bonus stations did a great job too - made 14 contacts with W3UU. This was my
4th PAQP and I can't wait until next year. Thank you Mike and the PAQP for
adding the Low Power awards to the mix... that's one of the reasons I stayed in
the chair. 73s Dave WN4AFP