[3830] PaQP W9QL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP W9QL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 12:42:04 +0000
Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 10.75

  160:
   80:          60
   40:   24    109
   20:   23     20
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:   47    109      0         0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 18,380

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, my second contact was with the one county I missed last year (NUM) so I
though that was a good sign. Then, 40 just died. I had a lot of down time until
the sun started to set when 40 picked up again. It was the same on both Saturday
and Sunday. It was frustrating seeing all my needed counties spotted and not
hearing a thing. Normally, I don't hear much from PA on 20 but conditions were
such that I did make more contacts than expected there, which helped with 40
being so poor. Still, I managed to work 60 counties thanks to the patience of
all of the PA operators who had to repeat their exchange for me. Score reflects
the bonus points for W3UU contacts. Let's hope for better conditions next week
for the ILQP. See you there.

Dave
W9QL
FTdx5000MP with a G5RV @ 35 ft.