[3830] PaQP N2CU SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP N2CU SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:32:54 +0000
Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: 11 counties
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    8      8
   80:  140     42
   40:  297    188
   20:  120     18
   15:   13     12
   10:    8      8
    6:    8      8
    2:    0      4
---------------------------------------
Total:  594    288      0         0  Mults = 116  Total Score = 177,284

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Fun? WOW! Thank you to all who participated in this great QSO party. QSO leaders
W3CG(120), OM2VL(36), WA3HAE(17), K2SSS and W1EQ(15), NW0M(10), WA4GQG and
AA3B(9), N4PN, W1QK, K8NYG(8) and many others. Highlights were visiting W3CG
and running the bands, 160 thru 2 from two counties, and working OM2VL 80 thru
15m. Thanks Laci! I made it a point not to leave each county until I worked
you. I had a terrible time trying to find a clear frequency on 40m SSB to call
CQ. Just no room for weak mobiles. I worked 60 counties and bonus station W3UU
4 times.

A great time, but having the first day end at 1 AM local is the pits. Only 38
QSOs those last three hours; why not start the contest earlier and end the
first day at a reasonable hour? Got back to the cottage at 2:15 AM and then up
at 7:30 AM for the second session.

Hope to see you all this Saturday for the NYQP, when I will be mobile again.

K3/100, KA8KIP Eliminator screwdriver, N1MM+

73, Tom N2CU/m