[3830] JARTS GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:58:18 +0000
JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  144    52
   15:   66    37
   10:   12     4
-------------------
Total:  222    93  Total Score = 47,058

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Just playing in between doing chores. Had a ball on 20m on Saturday afternoon,
with big pileups. Managed to bag a few more countries/zones towards my CQ
Marathon score too, which was pleasing.
10m only opened briefly here, but worked a few stations.

I did notice some very confusing exchanges too. Please don't repeat the sent
exchange, it doesn't help! Nor does calling GU0SUP GU0SUP DE AA1AA AA1AA. I
know my own call, it's yours I need!

Propagation was very odd at times, with the likes of VA7KO booking in much
louder than W1's.

On Sunday there was some broadband noise (possibly OTHR) from 14099 to 14125,
which was present for most of the day.

Despite minimal operating time, I had some fun, which is what it's all about!

73 de Phil GU0SUP