[3830] JARTS W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wk6i.jeff@twistedoak.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 02:49:18 +0000
JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W7RN
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: W7RN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:   92    22
   40:  379    48
   20:  598    74
   15:  432    64
   10:   99    24
-------------------
Total: 1600   232  Total Score = 923,360

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

This weekend I learned all about rain static - which totally ruined my Saturday
night on 40/80. And had to wrap up early to make sure I could get home tonight
over the pass. Other than that... challenging conditions at times but a lot of
great activity. Lots of JAs on 80! And the Sunday opening on 10 almost made up
for the rain static.

Thanks again to Tom and Midge for letting me mess up their guest room and play
with the big toys.