[3830] JARTS YO9HP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS YO9HP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 13:28:24 +0000
JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KN35BA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:  177    35
   40:  387    78
   20:  571   101
   15:  262    89
   10:   38    20
-------------------
Total: 1435   323  Total Score = 1,072,683

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Not bad at all!!! I started as Low Power, but 40m and 80m were looking very
slow, so I gave up after the first 2 hours and I switched on the amplifier. We
are complaining every day about propagation, but overall the contest was quite
animated, with good JA runs on 20m and 40m (Saturday) and 15m (Sunday only).
Even 10m gave me some points and multipliers. Thanks everyone for
calling/answering and see you in the coming contests (CQ-WW-SSB for sure). Long
life to contest sponsors! 73, Alex YO9HP