[3830] IlQP K0PC Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0pc@mchsi.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP K0PC Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:38:45 +0000
Illinois QSO Party

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:    207
   40:    477
   20:    224
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:    908       0  Mults = 85  Total Score = 154,360

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was my first mobile effort in the IL QSO Party. I have done the IA QSO
Party for several years but this year I decided to make it a double header
weekend by staying over and do the ILQP on Sunday. I have a feeling this won't
be my last fall ride through Illinois.

Conditions were up and down all day. 20M was very good for a while then it
faded, only to return later in the afternoon. 40M was good all day with a lot
of in-state stations. I finished up on 80M with good propagation and not too
much noise.

Here are some numbers.

Many thanks to those who rode along with me all day.
Top-Ten List:
K9CT - 22
WB5JID - 21
N4VV - 20
K9PG - 19
N4VV - 19
K4BAI - 16
N9FN - 16
K4FT - 14
NW0M - 14
WA4HAE - 14

917 Total QSOs
IL - 250
Non IL - 667
Unique Calls - 242

QSOs per hour
17Z - 99
18Z - 124
19Z - 127
20Z - 127
21Z - 102
22Z - 106
23Z - 113
00Z - 119

Thanks to the Western Illinois ARC and especially to Jim N9JF for sponsoring
this event. It is a first class operation.

73,
Pat K0PC