[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 14:11:24 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 19

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  59
   20:  39
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  98  Mults = 80  Total Score = 7,840

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Vertical, Classic CL-33, CQ/X 1.8.0.12

Got caught this morning between traffic and a tardy gatekeeper at the park.
Because of traffic I have to leave the house before 1200z in order to make it
in time to set up the station -- normally its a 20 minute drive but morning
traffic can make it an hour. My early start put me at the gate before the gate
keeper arrived. So I decided to hike in the half mile. Not too bad on a nice
day and glad to have the light weight of the K3.

Great session this morning, especially on 40m. One of my best QSO totals. If
20m had not been slow to wake up I would have broken 100. Thanks for all the
Qs.

Hope to be back for 1900z.

73/Chuck/NO5W