[3830] CQWW SSB SU9JG(EA7TN) SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 3830scores.9.patologico@xoxy.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SU9JG(EA7TN) SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 15:57:16 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SU9JG
Operator(s): EA7TN
Station: SU9JG

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  234    15       55
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Fist activity with my new egyptian licence, with a dipole in the balcony at the
heart of noisy Cairo. My own building blocked the path to the West (EU and NA).
Lot of QRM/QRN, difficult to hear and be heard. worked mainly Asia and eastern
Europe. Sorry for not being able to give the double multiplier to more hams.
Will try to put dipole on top of roof for the CQWW CW