[3830] CQWW SSB NA6O(@N6RO) SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gwj@wb9jps.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NA6O(@N6RO) SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:15:32 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 21.6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  497    27       78
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3, AL-1200, 5/5/5 stack, N1MM+. Thanks to Ken for the use of the station.

Skipped Friday afternoon. Saturday was 60% of my QSOs. The only EU opening was
Sunday morning for about a half hour, and that got me Spain and Portugal plus
the usual islands and some nibbles along the coast of Africa. SA occupied much
of my day. Conditions were fine into JA and OC, and that saved the day. Runs
were fairly useless except in the afternoon when the JAs showed up. I gave out
the zone 3 mult to countless zero-pointers. Some of them were really happy they
found me, so that's ok. Nothing else going on anyway I suppose. Last year, K3EST
did this exact category from this station and had 4 times as many QSOs with lots
of EU thrown in. Looks like 15 is on the way down. Conditions were rough the
entire week due to that big coronal hole that has kept things stirred up. Well,
I guess I did ok for a CW guy.