[3830] CQWW SSB K4BAI SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4BAI SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:25:31 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:09

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   43    11       23
   20:  219    18       71
   15:  174    19       51
   10:  113    13       33
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  Missed first 36 hours due to a
meeting in San Francisco  Got home about 11 PM EDT Saturday night pretty much
worn out.  Bright spot of the trip was lunch with Rusty, W6OAT, in San
Francisco on Wednesday.  Got a good night's sleep and then operated from about
1200Z Sunday until the end with two hours out for lunch with the family.  40M
seemed quite good.  40M was only OK with very little long haul DX during the
daylight hours.  15M was not very good, but I could work Eu, Af, SA, KH6, and a
bit of western Asia.  10M was very good to South America and Africa and
Caribbean/Central America.  Worked a few European in western and southern
Europe, but not in north or central Europe  I think the best DX on 10M was
S50K.  Hope the high bands were better on the first day.  Thanks for all QSOs.
Look for KU8E, W4EF, K4BAI, and PJ4LS in CQ WW CW as PJ4A.  We will be QRV with
PJ4/home calls Nov 21 - 28.  73, John, K4BAI.