[3830] CQWW SSB E7DX(E77DX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E7DX(E77DX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:32:29 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Prijedor
Operating Time (hrs): 46,5

  160:  183     8       56
   80: 1016    28       98
   40: 1383    32      116
   20: 2225    34      127
   15: 1079    33      117
   10:  453    19       84
------------------------------

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

very poor condx...

about 4000 QSOs 1st day and only about 2300 second day
i was just to tired to push the rate higher in such bad condx
in last 10 hours used just a lillte bit 2nd radio in compare to start!

took one short nap 2nd day for about 1 hour

only one problem with my 160m 4SQ which was not working / used just single top
load vertical

everything else was working very good!

big big like to everyone who did move across the bands on my request!

this was my first CQ WW DX SOAB effort after many years
and i did few mistakes, score could be even a bit better.....

thanks for QSOs and CU in CW leg!

73s
Braco E77DX/E7DX