[3830] CQWW SSB VE3RZ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tonyosman2014@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3RZ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:03:29 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3RZ
Operator(s): VE3RZ
Station: VE3RZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:  166     7       11
   80:   42    13       34
   40:   99    20       54
   20:  163    23       74
   15:  150    22       61
   10:   59    14       34
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Well, that was different! Everyone will have experienced these conditions -
surprised that 10m gave up so much with the A and k indexes so high. Was not
too motivated for this one and had chores to do in the yard.

Still had fun, other than 160m, this was an S&P contest for me.  A bit of
running on 160, checking out the K9AY loop I put up which seems to work. Really
was mostly a north south propagation event at this QTH and I worked more SA and
Caribbean stations than normal.  Found conditions to Europe very difficult. I
am normally loud, especially on 15m to EU but this weekend had stations calling
that never heard me and a lot of normal stations were just not heard at all.

Hopefully condx will improve for November.

Thanks for all the Qs especially to those who traveled far and wide to give us
the DX stations.

CU in SS and as 6Y3T in CQWWCW.

73
Tony, VE3RZ