[3830] CQWW SSB NA2U(@K2TTT) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fred3830@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NA2U(@K2TTT) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 03:14:36 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): K2TTT N2WKS NA2U NE2V
Station: K2TTT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   47    10       25
   80:  171    23       67
   40:  251    25       83
   20:  607    29      113
   15:  327    23       89
   10:  152    16       47
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Score split:  3/4 Frankford Radio Club, 1/4 Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Single transmitter (for no band-change restrictions), single tower.

Two old men (K2TTT and NA2U) and two young men (N2WKS and NE2V).

This my 7th year in a row operating M/M at Jay's and it's always a hoot.
Antenna improvements are on-going, particularly on 80m/160m.

Out thanks to Judi and Jay for being such gracious hosts and allowing us to
play radio at there house.

The highlight of the contest for me was working Steve, GW4BLE, on 20m. It was
great hearing Steve's voice and we a very brief chat.

Equipment:

Elecraft K-3/P-3
Commander 2500 Magnum

F12 EF-706
F12 MAG 240, sloper to Carribean
F12 MAG 510-515
HYGAIN 204BAS
160/80 Inv-V and 80m phased verticals w/raised radials
F12 C-4 fixed on South America

Listening antennas:
K9AY loop
1,000 foot beverage to EU