[3830] CQWW SSB N4WW SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4WW SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:35:13 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:   37     6       23
   80:  105    20       66
   40:  108    24       69
   20:  191    24       90
   15:  209    26       89
   10:  115    22       52
------------------------------
Total:  765   123      390  Total Score = 1,021,896

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I must admit that even CQWW contest cant overcome dreadful conditions. I had
great hopes a month earlier as cqww rtty a month early had great conditions.

Now questioning my sanity about entering any ssb contest for next few years at
bottom of cycle.

Tried to sit through this one but after 3-4 hours of operating had to walk away
for 3-4 hours. Didn't even operate a total of 24 hours.

Hated not having the 40 meter beam. Actually got the broken beam off the tower
but tower guy doesnt want to put it back up. So cqww cw now back in limbo. May
chuck it for this year, as wife has me spending the cqww cw Thanksgiving week
out of town until friday before contest.

73 doc n4ww