[3830] CQWW SSB KP3Z(NP4Z) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KP3Z(NP4Z) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 20:51:36 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KP3Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: KP3Z

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: KP4
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:   83     7       19
   80:  409    21       73
   40: 1434    27      103
   20: 1421    26       95
   15: 1657    29      110
   10:  953    25       81
------------------------------

Club: Los Chachos Contest Club

Comments:

Lost of fun as always, even with the propagation gods mad at us... Also the
weather gods have punished me twice in a row, last year and this one, since I
had to shut down the station for hours due to lightning storms in the area.

Tried my new home built so2r voice switching and the flexibility of running two
radios was evident since I could use every time slot possible to work more
people on two bands, It was a shame that there weren't as many callers. It
certainly helped me to achieve many more qsos even with very bad conditions.

Fun to trade frustration with many friends around the world thru whatsapp...
There were many mults active just not not enough propagation hi hi..

Cu on CW!!

73's

Felipe
NP4Z