[3830] CQWW SSB LY4A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LY4A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 08:46:16 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A LY2BKT LY2CO LY2TS LY5AT LY1FW YL1ZF ES5RY 9A5BWW UR9QQ
UR3QCW US2YW US0YW
Station: LY4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO15TR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  205     9       49
   80:  772    22       85
   40: 1841    34      122
   20: 1828    31      124
   15:  656    29      106
   10:  127    10       36
------------------------------

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Hello

For first thanks for QSO's for all...
Propagation is to bad and its to hard but anything we have are good time with
our guest operators for this contest LY1FW YL1ZF ES5RY 9A5BWW UR9QQ UR3QCW
US2YW US0YW .
Contest is finished without any problems for equipment just we lost in saturday
for few hours 15m east antenna and on sunday upper antenna what we destroy the
cable and needed to fix it.

Thanks for Valerijus LY2QT for help of geting faster Visa for UR9QQ and UR3QCW
after some errors at VISA aplication submiting time.

Thanks Alekas LY3VP for help 2 weekends with making some changes of antennas.

Thanks Ruslan UR3QCW for moving on the 2 towers at sunday to fix 15m cable and
look at 20m because thinked what is some problem but its ok.

Thanks Sergeij UR9QQ for cooking :) with its Ukrainian soup.

Thanks for all our guest what is have big distance to drive with cars to
position.

Thanks for Alius LY2BKT for its electronic works with comutators and Switches.

See all in CQ WW CW 2016...

Added many photos to my FB page click on bottom link...

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx