[3830] CQWW SSB AH0K M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, esa.korhonen@ppp.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AH0K M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 01:15:08 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AH0K
Operator(s): BG9XD JE1CKA OH6DX OH6RX OH7WV
Station: AH0K

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Tinian Island
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    8     6        7
   80:  278    26       45
   40:  995    32       89
   20: 1257    33      105
   15: 2204    36      115
   10:  667    20       33
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This year at AH0K we had a record number of operators as BG9XD, JE1CKA, OH6DX,
OH6RX and OH7WV teamed up to put an effort from the nice Pacific location in
Tinian island.

The propagation was worst ever we have seen from KH0 but we still managed to
run a fairly decent score. Especially 10m was a huge disappointment and the
biggest factor to end up with much lower than normal score. Usually we have
made 3000+ QSOs on 10 and 15.

The team worked really well together and it was a pleasure to operate in this
team.

We had some mechanical difficulties with putting up the 40m and 80m wire beams
and that required some unexpected extra physical effort from the whole team but
eventually we had everything up. All equipment worked flawlessly through the
contest.

Looking forward to CQWW CW!