[3830] CQWW SSB PJ4X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dminster@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PJ4X M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:13:52 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4X
Operator(s): NA2AA K1QX K2NG PJ4LS W1MD W2ID
Station: PJ4X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Rincon, Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   165    13       28
   80:  1053    23       89
   40:  2577    31      117
   20:  1896    35      135
   15:  4114    32      129
   10:  2820    27       97
-------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wow!  What a great time.  10m was a total and happy surprise.  10m and 15m were
so productive, it was hard to find times to move to 20m.  40m the last 90
minutes of the contest was WIDE open to Asia.  Lots of exciting mults to work.
We made major progress with our RUN/MULT paired radios on each RUN band, along
with a stand alone MULT band.  The 2S1's and Custom lockout boxes worked to
perfection.  We added additional RX antenna options, and again, welcome
additions to the options already available to each operator.  Congrats to PS2T
for their great effort from SA.  And unless we decide to move the station to
North Africa, like the existing and growing collection of stations has done, it
is unlikely there will be any M/S or M/2 #1 World winning scores again from
South America.  We will just marvel at their local access to EU countries and
the advantage it gives them.  Maybe US states should become multipliers too!
Loads of fun.  See you in CQWW DX CW.  73 from Radio Mountain Bonaire.
Straight Outta Rincon!