[3830] CQWW SSB FY5KE M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB FY5KE M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 14:14:39 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): F1HAR F6FVY F5UII FY5FY F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   20     6       16
   80:  466    24       87
   40:  931    28      109
   20: 1559    36      136
   15: 2407    34      142
   10: 1466    27      103
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Another M/S LP event from FY5KE,  last year.

Of course, it has been a pleasure to break it again this year, just before
seeing that this stupid generator felt down at D4C before the contest ! ;-)

D4C : Congrats guys for your effort, impressive number of mults, you got the WR
now !

Besides this challenge, a brief soap box :

- This year (and for the coming ones), we had a restricted access to the zone
where we used to set our beverages. So, we had only 3 shortened ones this year,
one of those being close to a football (soccer for NA) playing field, and which
suffered from ballons and humans all 2 days long !

- Rather bad conditions on 10m, but probably better than we expected

- A slightly better result on 160m compared to 2015, but this band, LP and SSB,
is just hell in FY ...

- Looooong struggle to work some mults. We assume the fact that FY is far away
from EU, but it has been more terrible than ever this year. A multiplier PA
would be appreciated \O/

Next one : CQWW CW, 3 SOSB planned. Stay tuned.

On behalf of the FY5KE Team,

73,
Herve F5HRY