[3830] SS CW K8MFO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mfo@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8MFO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 17:43:57 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4H 42M

------------
  160:   0
   80:  21
   40:  15
   20:  36
   15:  11
   10:   0
------------

Club: East Lansing DX Club

Comments:

I decided to try the old 83 QSOs in 83 sections game, a favorite of mine.  Its a
whole lot of fun without any assistance.    This year all was done perhaps a
little sooner than normal.    It all comes down to finding someone who is
running in a particular section.   Of course you can find OLD PROS like VE2AWR,
who may be doing S&P himself and get his attention for a quick QSO!     The
LAST FIVE sections this time were ONE, RI, NE, WV, and EWA.      The first 4
were on 80, and WS7V in EWA was on 15.     Thanks to all of you for getting me
out of the shack and back to dealing with leaves.  When you live in the middle
of the woods, this is a serious job.

Did my first CWSS in 1959  ...  it's always fun to work old friends.

K3 to Mosley PRO-67B on 40, 20, 15, and 4 square on 80.

73

Don K8MFO