[3830] SS CW K4HQK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jwfuller@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4HQK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 02:39:40 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4HQK
Operator(s): K4HQK
Station: K4HQK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alexandria, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  168
   20:   69
   15:   33
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Squeezed in a few hours between domestic responsibilities. Conditions were not
bad on the bands I used (40, 20, 15 meters) but to my surprise, 20m seemed to
close up early evening, leaving only the lower bands (and my 80m wire lay on
the ground all weekend). Even 40m went long early evening--6s and 7s
everywhere. I had my best luck on 40m Sunday mid-morning, when there were lots
of strong regional signals.