[3830] SS CW K0TG SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0TG SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 03:04:35 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  109
   20:  131
   15:    4
   10:
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I have been waiting for the water level to go down in the swamp so I could fix
the BigIR Vert.  Finally took a trip out there and ended up swapping the
antenna out so I could work on it.  So running with a temporary setup.

Wow, conditions were poor on 40.  Usually that is one of the best bands.  This
would have been a good one to run high power on.  Oh well.  The WX was too good
to stay at the rig very long.  Had to get some of the winter prep work done
while there was good weather.  Too bad the space WX was so bad.

73, John  K0TG