[3830] SS CW N6WM(@K6LRG) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6WM(@K6LRG) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 04:10:14 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM N6NU
Station: K6LRG

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:26
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  166
   40:  265
   20:  446
   15:  161
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another effort from the 2 man N6WM N6NU Sweepstakes team.  Special thanks to
Andreas N6NU and Sandra for their hospitality in hosting a very comfortable
remote control point. (and of course Andreas for his great contributions to the
effort!  Couldn't ask for a better SS partner for a remote Multi op)

This was in essence also a shake down effort, as we are doing a station radio
platform conversion and this gave us our first test of our Full Legal Limit
Expert 2kFA over the remote.  Pleased to say the amp performed flawlessly.

We lost a bit of time during the start of the contest due to some issues with
the remote, and that put us behind at the start but things fell into place
despite some challenging band condx.  overall I think one of the better CW SS
efforts from LRG despite the new hardware/anemic upper band factor.

Band primary Op breakdown (who you worked)  Sweep attained Sunday AM with a DE
call in.  We let 40M East coast grey line slip by.. don't think it had a major
impact.

10M -- Observed.  band was open a bit but no one home.
15M -- N6WM
20M -- N6WM
40M -- N6WM Run/N6NU S/P
80M -- N6NU

Thanks for the Q's from the LARGE Radio team!

73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM