[3830] SS CW W4RM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4RM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 23:32:34 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF W7IY K5VG
Station: W4RM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  301
   40:  443
   20:  419
   15:    4
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We got off to a slow start when N1MM sent SN 001 for the first qso and then
changed to qso number 1256.  It some how was picking up last year log SN.

We ended up having to set-up a new log in a new DB on all four computers to
solve the SN issue. This took the first 20Mins of the first hour.

Other than that everything worked well other than the a very slow Sunday cqing
and S&P.

Had a great time but now I need some rest.

73 Bill  W4RM