[3830] SS CW K5YAA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g.j.jerry.chouinard@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5YAA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 18:01:51 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  252
   40:  148
   20:  236
   15:  189
   10:    0
------------

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Activity seemed increased this year. A spot by someone and havoc ensued. Thanks
to VO2AC for NL and for John KP2M sitting on 21.025 in the wide open spaces
with his potent QRP signal handing out VI. Needing only DE for the sweep I
didn't muster up enough ummph to finish out Sunday evening in hopes of having
Karl or Art call in. I understand Karl N8NA was on but no connection.

80 rocked on Saturday evening and as I look at the QSO count it turned out to
be the most productive for the hours I was on. For Kay N3KN, 4 AKs made the log
two within the first ten minutes. Of course a tad closer from OK.

Very nice to have action from VY1 as it made a sweep of Canada much easier.
Thanks to all who called in. Sweeps is always a lot of radio fun.

73 - Jerry K5YAA