[3830] SS CW W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 23:51:02 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:  106
   40:  180
   20:  174
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Operated only Sunday after sunrise, a bit in the morn, much more in afternoon
and evening with breaks.  Almost exclusively a CQing effort until after 2130Z
when I called a lonely NP3 while I was searching for a clear CQ frequency on
20m.  Found VE4 shortly thereafter, and VY1 a bit later with no callers.  Most
of my needed mults would likely be worked on 20m so stayed there...got AK and
WY just before 2300Z.  SD, VI and DE were found later on 40m.  Little S&P
seemed to hurt my mult count...missed NE, KH6, EWA, UT, VE5 and VE6.

Perennial RI 'Big Gun' W1XX went QRP this weekend so contacts with the Ocean
State were a bit harder to come by...part of the fun, and challenge!  Glad to
contribute a few more RI CW QSOs from here, along with K3IU, K1VSJ, and NB1U...