[3830] CQWW SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1esv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 00:13:01 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CR6T

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 3338    35      134
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Score was bigger than expected, propagation prior to the contest did not predict
my score, but numbers kept increasing hour after hour, although only 24 hour of
propagation .

No Ja in the log, and with no propagation to that part of the world means also
no HL,DU,JT,KH2 or KH0 usual mults in the log. The first time ever i didn't log
zone 19.

But it was nice to be called by juicy mults like
3V,3W,A9,5A,FR,HS,OD,TY,V5,VR,XU,XW,XX9,ZA and YA.

No KL7 this time, and KH6 was only possible because i took a chance during west
coast pile up when signals were S9 to stop calling CQ to look for a KH6, lucky
me that found KH6LC just few kc below my CQing freq, for a double mult :-)

Some antenna work was done , replace tip of 5 el that had broken few weeks
before contest and major job was to replace the tower where the stack was
located for bigger one, Stack now works much better @15/30 mt and switching by
remoteqth.com worked flawlessly and as expected.

My big thanks to my none Ham friends Sergio, Jose, Filipe and my father CT1DVV
for their big big effort allowing this to happen, without them none of this
would be possible.

Equipment:
YAESU FT1000MP MKV(2nd VFO was very helpfull to increase number of qso and
mults)
PA ALPHA 91B
ANTENNAS:
5 el (rotatable)
6 el (JA)..but no JA's :-(
6/6 (NA)
all stack and switching by remoteqth.com

Thanks for all that called see you on the air
CR6T CT1ESV
Tony