[3830] WAE RTTY N3QE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N3QE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 01:04:02 +0000
WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   80:  146   146     0   136
   40:  247   375   128   156
   20:  439  1363   924   150
   15:  107   400   293    86
   10:    2     2     0     4
-------------------------------
Total:  941  2286  1345   532  Total Score = 1,216,152

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had set myself a simple goal - beat my score from last year!

But I knew it would be tough going. Last year substantial mult and Q
contributions came from both 15M and 10M and I expected pickings on those bands
to be slim this year.

So the only way to do it was to blow through my Q, QTC, and mult numbers on
80M, 40M, and 20M. And boy did those pay off!

Comparing 2015 to 2016:
           2015  2016
           ----  ----
80M Q+QTC    65   146
40M Q+QTC   237   375
20M Q+QTC   540  1363

80M Mults    96   136
40M Mults   144   156
20M Mults   134   150

And to top it all off... it did not hurt this year that 15M was open pretty
nicely Saturday morning to EU.

Net result: 2015=1.12M, 2016=1.22M!

It is remarkable how each morning the points add up on 20M and 15M ... and each
evening how the mults add up on 80M and 40M!

Thanks for all the Q's! And especially the QTC's!